In business, we often have to make decisions based on a balance of risks and opportunities. We hope the decisions we make will deliver the best results. Many organizations are hesitant to move their IT systems over to the Cloud when it comes to Cloud technology. However, there are numerous benefits to moving your PBX to the Cloud, such as having much flexibility when integrating your phone telephony system. When it comes to Cloud technology, we have selected the seven most stand-out reasons why switching over from on-prem to Cloud is an advantage:
- Simplify and unify business communications – Switching to the Cloud means uniting all your business communications on one platform. You can use the same system for company phone numbers, faxes, SMS messages, IVR, call queues, team messaging, video meetings, and voicemails.
- Improved portability – Managing multiple locations is easier with a single solution that is globally available. A single management portal can administer the PBX from your desktop or mobile phone, making it easy to manage your business no matter where you are. This means you can manage your company’s phone system from the exact location, even if you have multiple offices.
- Better customization – One of the most significant advantages of cloud PBX solutions is their flexibility. They allow you to add and remove services anytime, so you can grow your company without worrying about tying up capital in equipment that may not meet your needs later. The Cloud allows for the easy integration of new technologies and applications. Your business can quickly and easily integrate new tools and functions into its phone system as needed.
- Covers your security and compliance needs – With a cloud-based PBX solution, you can meet your security and compliance needs without worrying about implementing or managing these features on your own. You don’t have to worry about managing an environment that is secure enough to meet your company’s requirements; the cloud provider does this for you. Cloud PBX providers take care of security, service delivery, architecture, and industry compliance (CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, FINRA). They have dedicated security teams that are experts in the field. They have also invested in the latest technologies to protect your company’s data at every stage of its journey.
- Reduce your infrastructure costs – You’ll never need to worry about being on call for a server outage, patching vulnerabilities, or upgrading software. When you switch your on-premises PBX to the Cloud, you’ll no longer have to spend money on maintenance and upgrades. You’ll pay only for what you use—and since most cloud providers include unlimited software updates, that means you’ll never have to worry about upgrading again!
- Supports flexibility in hybrid setup- You can have the best of both worlds. With cloud PBX, you can support mobile and remote workers while maintaining the reliability and security of an on-premises system. You can also choose from a wide range of devices—PC, mobile, or tablet—to ensure your employees are as productive as possible.
- You have updated features- Updates are free, automatic, and come with the latest features. With an on-premises PBX, you’ll have to pay for every update you want to make to your system. And that’s not even counting the time you’ll spend installing it—which can be a nightmare if you’ve never done it before. With a cloud PBX, all of this is automatically taken care of for you. You don’t have to worry about missing essential updates or paying for them. Your system just keeps up with itself!
In conclusion, Cloud-based PBX systems are ready to take your business communication to a new level. They feature enterprise-class features and services combined with the flexibility and scalability inherent in cloud architectures.
Since there are a lot of factors to consider, you may want to avoid doing this alone. Instead, talk to one of our PBX experts at Beyontel about your options today. We are standing by to help make the transition as smooth as possible for you and your staff. Talk to us today!