RingCentral has a long history of being the industry standard bearer when it comes to cloud-based unified communication, and our UCaaS solution brings that knowledge to life. RingCentral addresses the entire lifecycle of enterprise UC users and puts you in control of your phone system. It also provides you with the flexibility to use your cloud phones in a variety of locations and on a variety of platforms, including on your mobile device, desktop computer, or in the browser.
The term “hybrid workforce” was coined to describe the rapidly expanding trend of employees who use multiple devices to connect to their phone system and communicate with coworkers located in different parts of the world. The combined cloud-based solution offered by RingCentral makes it simple for businesses to support a mixed-generational workforce.
A hybrid workforce, which is a workforce that includes both online and in-office employees, is one that can be supported effectively by RingCentral, which can be an extremely useful tool. The following is a list of some of the ways that RingCentral can be used to facilitate a hybrid workforce:
- Unified Communication – The growing trend of a hybrid workforce is changing the way businesses manage their communications. RingCentral for Hybrid Workforce gives you the tools to stay connected with your employees, no matter where they are or what device they’re using. RingCentral offers a unified communication platform that integrates messaging, video conferencing, phone calls, and file sharing into a singular platform. RingCentral’s unified communication platform can be found here. Because of this, employees are able to communicate with one another regardless of where they are located, which makes it much simpler for them to collaborate and remain connected.
- Mobile App – RingCentral provides its customers with a mobile application (app) that can be downloaded and installed on mobile devices such as smartphones and laptops. This gives employees the ability to access the platform from any location. This is particularly helpful for workers who are remotely located and may not always have access to a desktop computer.
- Virtual Meetings – RingCentral’s video conferencing functionality can be utilized to host virtual meetings that bring together employees located in the workplace as well as those working remotely. This can help to minimize the need for members of the team to travel to meetings and ensure that all members of the team can participate in meetings regardless of where they are physically located. Virtual meetings are the most efficient way to get the job done and keep everyone on the same page. With RingCentral, you can connect your team in real-time—whether they’re in an office, on a project site, or anywhere else in the world.
- Team Messaging: The team messaging feature of RingCentral allows users to easily create chat groups for specific projects or departments, which makes it simple for members of a team to remain in touch with one another and collaborate on tasks. A single stroke is all it takes to communicate with multiple coworkers at once. With just the press of a button, you can communicate with the entirety of your organization or with the members of your specific division only. Set up automated notifications to ensure that everyone receives the information as quickly as possible. This will ensure that they are kept up to date whenever someone in the group chat conversation sends a message that specifically mentions them.
- Analytics and reporting – RingCentral offers tools for analytics and reporting that can be used to track communication patterns and usage, allowing managers to monitor and optimize the performance of their hybrid workforce. These tools can be used to track communication patterns and usage.
Overall, Companies can create a more flexible and agile work environment that is better prepared to adjust to changing circumstances and meet the needs of employees by using RingCentral to support a hybrid workforce. To know more about features and how RingCentral could support your business, reach out to us today. Beyontel is an experienced IT consulting company specializing in VoIP and cloud-based unified communications.