Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity products that provides businesses with a complete set of tools to manage their data, communicate with clients and employees, and create professional documents. Highlighting MS teams as an advantage allows multiple people to work on documents at once without having to worry about saving versions or overwriting each other’s work every time they make an editor add new content. Thus, it helps to strengthen your business collaboration and ensure everyone is aligned with the seamless transaction! But how do you ensure the optimization of MS Teams collaboration? – combine your Office 365 with RingCentral’s robust cloud communications solution
What is a cloud-based communication solution?
Cloud-based business communications is a platform that allows users to make and receive calls, send and receive texts, and manage voicemail messages. The platform also allows users to integrate their contacts into the system to search for them across multiple platforms.
RingCentral is one of the leading cloud-based communication providers that specializes in native Direct Routing integration. This service provides global calling functionality and enables users to get more done with an industry-leading cloud PBX integrated into Teams, keeping Teams at the center of the collaboration experience.
Office 365 with RingCentral solutions:
- Enterprise-grade telephony for your Teams users with a native user experience
- Rich in PBX features:
- Basic call controls
- IVR and call handling
- Automatic call recording
- Call reports and analytics
- Call queues
- Full PSTN in 40+ countries, local and toll-free numbers in 100+ countries
- Out-of-the-box native integrations to boost user productivity
- No need to manage communications infrastructure, SIP trunks, or SBCs
- No separate interfaces or downloads are required, making adoption simple.
- Intuitive experience – Since the RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams integrates natively into Teams, users can enjoy the same Teams interface they’ve been using with no additional downloads, bots, or plugins. Users get the best of both Teams and RingCentral platforms in one, improving productivity and making adoption simple since no retraining is required.
- Any device, anywhere – All of your users can communicate with each other and outside the company on a single communication platform, regardless of whether they are Teams users, customers, or partners. Users can communicate and collaborate using mobile, desktop, or web devices and manage their communication preferences through our intuitive user portal.
- Centralized management – Admins can centrally manage their organization’s entire user base, including employees that are Microsoft Teams members, from one intuitive interface. This integration also supports Single Sign-on, so Teams users are automatically authenticated and connected to their RingCentral communications account when they login to Teams.
- Robust Analytics – Get valuable insights into your calls in Teams to identify key trends across employees, teams, and the company. Make impactful changes using real-time data to drive business decisions, set up automated alerts, and create targeted reports with simple, configurable, out-of-the-box KPIs and metrics.
With all the benefits of using Microsoft Teams as a collaboration tool, team communication is getting increasingly more important, and cloud-PBX services are a fantastic way to do this. The cloud PBX can bring many team members of Microsoft together by using a web-based service. This allows everyone on the team to track work-related calls through the billing area on a remote server rather than keeping paper and digital logs which can easily be lost. Overall, the world is moving toward phone systems that are more accessible and user-friendly, making this an excellent choice for any team looking to move into a paperless environment.
Let us help you assess your current IT business communication model and guide you with your transition. Beyontel is a reliable IT consulting company with 15 years of extensive experience in providing the best VoIP technology and cloud-based communication vendors. Contact us today!