Microsoft Teams is an all-in-one collaboration platform, designed to help teams work together and get more done. With Microsoft Teams, you can easily set up a hybrid work environment that provides real-time communication and collaboration across your organization. The app has a lot of features that make it easy to collaborate with people from other locations and companies. If you are working in a remote environment, this can be a great tool for collaborating with your team members. It integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft applications like Office 365 and Azure, which means you can use the tools you already know while getting the most out of your team’s productivity.
The power of Microsoft Teams lies in its ability to bring together people with different skill sets and experience levels into one workspace where they can collaborate easily on projects. With Microsoft Teams you can:
- Organize team work schedules and tasks – Microsoft Teams is a great way for teams to stay organized and keep track of their work schedules. It helps you organize your work schedule, assign tasks, and communicate with your team in real time. With Microsoft Teams, you can create a team calendar so that everyone has access to it and can easily find out when they need to be working on what task. You can also use this tool to set meetings with different members of your team or share documents with them so that everyone is on the same page at all times!
- Set reminders for deadlines – Hybrid work setup is a great way to bring teams together, but it can be difficult to keep track of deadlines, projects, and priorities. Microsoft Teams can help you stay on top of your workload by providing reminders for your most important tasks. You can set reminders for yourself or others in your organization so that everyone knows what they need to get done. In addition to setting reminders, you can also create custom email notifications with Microsoft Teams. By setting up email alerts that are specific to your team or project, you can stay informed without having to check your email constantly.
- Video calling – You can use this feature to talk face-to-face with colleagues on the other side of the world without having to travel there yourself. This is useful if you want to avoid spending time traveling or if you have a disability that prevents you from traveling easily.
- Screen sharing – If someone needs access to your screen so they can see what’s happening on it, then this feature will let them do that easily without having to wait until they’re in front of your computer screen at work or home (if they’re using remote access software like LogMeIn)
- File Sharing – The file sharing feature enables users to upload documents onto their team’s Drive folder so that everyone has access to them whenever they need them most. This helps ensure that all documents are stored securely within this area without having to worry about losing track of where they were stored originally or how much space was used up by each file being uploaded there (which could lead someone else into thinking there wasn’t enough room left for their own needs).
- Voice chat – This lets teams share information quickly and easily so they can work together more effectively. It works just like text chat except that instead of typing messages into boxes, everyone talks into their computers’ microphones at once so everyone else can hear them all at once!
Microsoft Teams is a solid way to implement a hybrid setup, and the team is continually rolling out new features that will improve how you work. While Microsoft Teams does little to change how teams operate, it is one platform that helps facilitate them. The future of enterprise communication at large looks very bright, and we can’t wait to see what else gets added this year and beyond.
Got questions on how to switch to MS teams or revamp your business collaboration tool? Beyontel is a trusted vendor-agnostic IT consulting company specializing in VoIP and cloud-based unified communication. Talk to us today!