In a standard PBX setup, your phone provider made connections amongst internal telephones in the business, in addition to the connection to PSTN via trunk lines. Cloud (or Hosted) PBX takes away all physical connections and instead delivers the PBX functionality as a service over the internet.
Beyontel’s Cloud PBX is world class, high definition voice and video platform. It have all the functionality of a traditional phone system, plus an array of additional features but minus all the hassle of having expensive equipment at business work sites.
It’s very easy. All you need is IP enabled handsets (which BeyonTel can provide), a router/switch and a good broadband connection. The Cloud PBX is located in BeyonTel’s secure data facility which is supported by a 24/7 monitoring service. Beyontel PBX specialists carries out all the software maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting is efficiently. Now you will have more time to focus on your business.
BeyonTel’s Cloud PBX is the ideal solution for small-to-medium enterprises, because it offers the following benefits:
– Low cost of ownership and ongoing costs.
– Mobile phone integration, unified messaging, desktop integration, video calls all come standard.
– Instant ability to change network and features, add or remove users, based on your business specific needs.
– Easy-to-use, simple online portal for network management.
– Inbuilt, customisable business continuity features to protect your business from outages.
Contact our BeyonTel’s PBX specialists today on 1300 769 640 and get a headstart on your competitors with our superior Cloud PBX service offerings.